- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Ala Moana Condominium (AH01) - BEST RATE! Hotel Type Ocean View Ala Moana Condominium (AH01)
Ala Moana Condominium (AH01)
Studio for 2 guests (max. 2)410 Atkinson Dr, Honolulu
Contact a rental agent
Premium Vacation Rentals
Lei Hawaii Real Estate Company
or use Contact Us form
BEST RATE OCEAN VIEW!
Please compare the price with other hotel unites in Ala Moana. It gets sometimes less than $50 a night. (other fees are needed when you book check below.)
Still you can stay in the room less than half price of other hotel rooms.
It has a partial ocean view, AC, WiFi, bathtub and 1 queen size bed!
This room is ADA unit. So, easy access for everyone!
This hotel type condominium is located in right next to Ala Mona Shopping Center. It is about 1 minute walk. There is the direct access bridge to the shopping center. If you walk to the beautiful Ala Moana Beach, it is just within 10 minutes walk.
There are 1 rental bike stand in 1st floor and 1 Biki stand in Ala Moana Beach (about 3 minutes walk). To get the central Waikiki area, it is about 5 minutes ride by Uber and Taxi. There is a bus stop nearby.
Enjoy shopping and beaching! Stay cheap and stay long in the hotel like room!!
This unit has the lowest rate in our Ala Moana vacation rental units!!
When you check-in at the front desk, you must pay Daily Resort Fee ($25 x #of nights), and Key Issuance Fee($50).
This payment is for Ala Moana Hotel. It is a different payment.
*By paying these fees, you may use the hotel pool, sauna, and gym like other hotel guests! No room service and so on.
*Hotel might change these rate without any notice. We do not take any responsible for the rate change.
*If you search the availability for this room and you cannot find any available date, please search the availability from the advanced search option by choosing "Ala Moana Condominium", we have similar rooms in this hotel.
View: Partial Ocean, Ala Moana Beach Park and City
Maximum Number of Guests: 2
Minimum Length of Stay: 2 Nights
Parking: No (There is the parking space in the hotel basement. Check the price and availability by yourself. Mostly available and $30 as of July 2019)
Room Type: Studio. ADA unit.
Number of Bathroom: 1
Type of Property: Hotel type Condominium
Check in and out Style: Self (Guests need to be registered in the hotel at the front desk and pay the key issuance fee and daily resort fee by the credit card. And you will receive the card keys to access the room, gym, and pool. You may return the card keys in the key return box at the front desk when you check out. This is a vacation rental unit not a hotel unit, so guests cannot have the front desk service.)
Address: 410 Atkinson Dr #1201, Honolulu, HI 96814, USA
State Registration Number: 066-039-0912-01
* No pets allowed. If you will bring any service animals, you need to let us know in advance since there are guests and owners who have the allergic problems. If you do not mention about the service animals , your reservation will be canceled. And if we find out the fact after, you will need to pay for the additional cleaning fee as well as other compensation.
* Please understand there might be a construction and maintenance in the property. In that case, the guests might not use the pool, landlady and other amenities. Lei Hawaii Realty Inc. is not responsible for it and will not compensated for those reason.
* The person who makes a reservation has to be over 21 years old. And the person has to stay in our vacation rentals.
* During December 22 to January 2, the minimum rental periods will be 4 nights unless there is a gap less than 4 nights.
* Please read terms and conditions before you make a reservation. If you do not understand terms and conditions and do not want to buy the CSA damage protection fee, the deposit waiver, please do not make a reservation through this site.
- Address 410 Atkinson Dr, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 12
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 297 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen
Reviews for this property
Location Location Location!Boise US, 20. December 2019 Stayed for 14 days in November, 2019
Yes, it was the perfect location for our itinerary. Starbucks for me and the restaurant for my husband for breakfast was very convenient. To make the room a little more comfortable, a table for writing or working on a computer would have been nice. As it was, my husband had computer work to do and had to go out to the lanai. The view from that particular room overlooks the parking lot of the Ala Moana Shopping Center. Partly due to the car exhaust, the furniture, particularly the table, was filthy black. The lanai itself looked like it had never been cleaned. Although we weren’t there to hang out on the lanai and look at the parking lot, it should at least be spotlessly clean. That was my only disappointment. Even with that, I would recommend this unit.
A very pleasant stay in OahuCliffside Park US, 23. August 2019 Stayed for 5 days in August, 2019
The place we stay is very convinent and close to everything.
The Best Hotel Room Ever!!Arinobu O. from Honolulu United States, 19. June 2019 Stayed for 6 days in June, 2019
This is not a hotel room actually, but this is a vacation rental unit without any cleaning while our stay. We knew about the fact and we knew we need to pay extra resort fees when we check in, but still tis unit is the BEST DEAL!! You cannot beat any rooms in price and quality with this room.
And you may see the partial ocean from the balcony. The room is spacious enough for 2 of us, too. We could enjoy the pool, sauna and coffee in Starbucks, too! They even served the beef after 3 pm.
Beach was just 2 minutes walk, too!!
While our stay, nothing wrong happened, but when we contacted Lei Hawaii Realty, they are so friendly. Very easy check in and out.
Anyway, the price was one third of the Ala Moana Hotel provided in their site!!! Do not miss the opportunity to stay the same quality room with the BIG BIG DISCOUNT!!
Precise property address:
410 Atkinson Dr
None blocks from ---
Check in time
Check in after - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 10:00 AM (- )
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity double, shower, toilet, tub
- Arrival day flexible
- Attractions restaurants
- Business Nearby Internet Cafe
- Convenience Area FitnessCenter
- Entertainment Cable TV, Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Towels Provided
- Geographic Close to Town, Near Beach
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Kitchenette, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Leisure activities -, walking, whale watching
- Living Central Air, High Speed Internet, Linens
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, fitness center
- Location type Ocean View, Resort
- Onsite_services Car Available
- Outdoor Balcony, Private Pool, Shared Pool
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Private Pool
- Room subtype studio
- Safety Emergency phone number: Fire, Emergency phone number: Medical, Emergency phone number: Police, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities cycling, golf, mountain climbing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Long-term Renters Welcome
- Theme Budget, Family, Romantic, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Close Match: Ala Moana Condominium (AH10) matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Location (Kakaako/Ala Moana), Minimum Rental Periods (Nights) (2), Kitchenette , Condominium Name (Ala Moana Condo) does not match Building, AccommodatesStudio - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $88 to $756 USD Plus taxes and fees.
3 minutes to the Ala Moana Beach. Easy Access to Ala Moana Shopping Center and Beach Park. 1 minutes to the world famous shopping center. High floor and great ocean view from the balcony and also the bed. Facing east and feel the trade wind all day long.
Close Match: Ala Moana Condominium (AH917) matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Location (Kakaako/Ala Moana), Minimum Rental Periods (Nights) (2), Kitchenette , Condominium Name (Ala Moana Condo) does not match Building, AccommodatesStudio - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $108 to $942 USD Plus taxes and fees.
Beach, Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Convention Center are Very Close! The Great Ocean View with Great Price! High floor rare east facing Ala Moana. 1 minute walk to Ala Moana Shopping Center. Don't miss this opportunity to stay cheap and long!
Close Match: Ala Moana Condominium (AH11) matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Location (Kakaako/Ala Moana), Minimum Rental Periods (Nights) (2), Kitchenette , Condominium Name (Ala Moana Condo) does not match Building, AccommodatesStudio - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $86 to $219 USD Plus taxes and fees.
Best Price Ocean View! Ala Moana Condominium! The great ocean, Waikiki and park view. Trade wind blow into the room all the time. This room facing the east, so it gets cool always. The room is almost same as a hotel room, but price is way cheaper!!
Close Match: Ala Moana Condominium (AH117) matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Location (Kakaako/Ala Moana), Minimum Rental Periods (Nights) (2), Condominium Name (Ala Moana Condo) does not match Building, Accommodates, KitchenetteStudio - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $89 to $225 USD Plus taxes and fees.
3 minutes to Ala Moana Beach Park!! 1 Minutes to Ala Moana Shopping Center! Great Ocean View! Cozy trade wind blows into this high floor ocean view unit all day long. There are 2 beds inside and can stay comfortably. You may access to the hotel amenities!
Close Match: Ala Moana Condominium (AH09) matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Location (Kakaako/Ala Moana), Minimum Rental Periods (Nights) (2), Condominium Name (Ala Moana Condo) does not match Building, Accommodates, KitchenetteStudio - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $103 to $894 USD Plus taxes and fees.
27th Floor, Ocean View, Ala Moana Condominium, Clean, Close to Ala Moana Shopping Center, Convention Center, Kakaako Salt, Wholefoods Market and Ala Moana Beach Park! Pool, Gym, Sauna, Mini Shop, Starbucks, Signature Steak House in a Hotel! The Best Price!