- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Ala Moana Condominium (AH13) - 25th Floor Great Ocean View from Hotel! Ala Moana! (AH13)
Ala Moana Condominium (AH13)
Studio for 2 guests (max. 2)410 Atkinson Dr, Honolulu
Contact a rental agent
Premium Vacation Rentals
Lei Hawaii Real Estate Company
or use Contact Us form
Great Ocean and Diamond Head View with Great Price!!
This is a vacation rental unit and other hotel rooms cannot beat this price in this high floor. Almost half price of the hotels. Other fees listed below are requires and we do not have everyday's cleaning like hotel, but you will love our price and decide to stay longer.
There are 2 beds, WiFi, AC, bathtub, microwave and balcony in the room. Also Starbucks Coffee, mini shop, pool, sauna, gym, rental bike stand and famous steak house are in the hotel.
Just 1 minute walk to the world famous shopping center, Ala Moana Shopping Center and 3 minutes to Ala Moana Beach Park and Hawaii Convention Center!! The best place for those beachcomber and business!!
Enjoy the mountains and ocean every day from the room and balcony. You may watch them from the bed, too. Enjoy the trade wind into this east facing room. You may not need the AC even during the daytime.
Please enjoy staying this cheapest hotel type vacation rental unit with the great view in Ala Moana!!
When you check-in at the front desk, you must pay Daily Resort Fee ($25 x #of nights), and Key Issuance Fee($50).
This payment is for Ala Moana Hotel. It is a different payment.
*By paying these fees, you may use the hotel pool, sauna, and gym like other hotel guests! No room service and so on.
*Hotel might change these rate without any notice. We do not take any responsible for the rate change.
*If you search the availability for this room and you cannot find any available date, please search the availability from the advanced search option by choosing "Ala Moana Condominium", we have similar rooms in this hotel.
View: Partial Ocean and Mountain, Park, Canal, Waikiki
Maximum Number of Guests: 2
Minimum Length of Stay: 2 Nights
Parking: No (There is the parking space in the hotel basement. Check the price and availability by yourself. Mostly available and $30 as of July 2019)
Room Type: Studio.
Number of Bathroom: 1
Type of Property: Hotel type Condominium
Check in and out Style: Self (Guests need to be registered in the hotel at the front desk and pay the key issuance fee and daily resort fee by the credit card. And you will receive the card keys to access the room, gym, and pool. You may return the card keys in the key return box at the front desk when you check out. This is a vacation rental unit not a hotel unit, so guests cannot have the front desk service.)
Address: 410 Atkinson Dr #2513, Honolulu, HI 96814, USA
State Registration Number: 156-268-2368-01
* No pets allowed. If you will bring any service animals, you need to let us know in advance since there are guests and owners who have the allergic problems. If you do not mention about the service animals , your reservation will be canceled. And if we find out the fact after, you will need to pay for the additional cleaning fee as well as other compensation.
* Please understand there might be a construction and maintenance in the property. In that case, the guests might not use the pool, landlady and other amenities. Lei Hawaii Realty Inc. is not responsible for it and will not compensated for those reason.
* The person who makes a reservation has to be over 21 years old. And the person has to stay in our vacation rentals.
* During December 22 to January 2, the minimum rental periods will be 4 nights unless there is a gap less than 4 nights.
* Please read terms and conditions before you make a reservation. If you do not understand terms and conditions and do not want to buy the CSA damage protection fee, the deposit waiver, please do not make a reservation through this site.
- Address 410 Atkinson Dr, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 25
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 297 ft2
- Beds 2 Double/Full Bed
Precise property address:
410 Atkinson Dr
None blocks from ---
Check in time
Check in after - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 10:00 AM (- )
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity shower, toilet, tub
- Arrival day flexible
- Attractions restaurants
- Business Nearby Internet Cafe
- Convenience Area FitnessCenter
- Entertainment Cable TV, Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Towels Provided
- Geographic Close to Town, Near Beach
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Leisure activities -, walking, whale watching
- Living Central Air, Linens
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, fitness center
- Location type Ocean View
- Onsite_services Car Available
- Outdoor Balcony, Private Pool
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Private Pool
- Room subtype studio
- Safety Emergency phone number: Fire, Emergency phone number: Medical, Emergency phone number: Police, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities cycling, golf, mountain climbing, scuba diving or snorkeling, surfing, swimming
- Suitability children welcome, pets not allowed, smoking allowed
- Suitability checkbox Long-term Renters Welcome
- Theme Family, Romantic
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Close Match: Ala Moana Condominium (AH917) matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Location (Kakaako/Ala Moana), Minimum Rental Periods (Nights) (2), Condominium Name (Ala Moana Condo) does not match Building, AccommodatesStudio - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $108 to $942 USD Plus taxes and fees.
Beach, Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Convention Center are Very Close! The Great Ocean View with Great Price! High floor rare east facing Ala Moana. 1 minute walk to Ala Moana Shopping Center. Don't miss this opportunity to stay cheap and long!
Close Match: Ala Moana Condominium (AH09) matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Location (Kakaako/Ala Moana), Minimum Rental Periods (Nights) (2), Condominium Name (Ala Moana Condo) does not match Building, AccommodatesStudio - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $103 to $894 USD Plus taxes and fees.
27th Floor, Ocean View, Ala Moana Condominium, Clean, Close to Ala Moana Shopping Center, Convention Center, Kakaako Salt, Wholefoods Market and Ala Moana Beach Park! Pool, Gym, Sauna, Mini Shop, Starbucks, Signature Steak House in a Hotel! The Best Price!
Close Match: Ala Moana Condominium (AH01) matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Location (Kakaako/Ala Moana), Minimum Rental Periods (Nights) (2), Condominium Name (Ala Moana Condo) does not match Building, AccommodatesStudio - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $82 to $709 USD Plus taxes and fees.
This Hotel Condominium is located in right next to Ala Mona Shopping Center (about 1 minute walk). It is also close to Convention Center (about 2 minutes walk). It has everything. Hotel has Starbucks coffee, gym, mini shop and pool!!
Close Match: Ala Moana Condominium (AH117) matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Location (Kakaako/Ala Moana), Minimum Rental Periods (Nights) (2), Condominium Name (Ala Moana Condo) does not match Building, AccommodatesStudio - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $89 to $225 USD Plus taxes and fees.
3 minutes to Ala Moana Beach Park!! 1 Minutes to Ala Moana Shopping Center! Great Ocean View! Cozy trade wind blows into this high floor ocean view unit all day long. There are 2 beds inside and can stay comfortably. You may access to the hotel amenities!
Close Match: Ala Moana Condominium (AH11) matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Location (Kakaako/Ala Moana), Minimum Rental Periods (Nights) (2), Condominium Name (Ala Moana Condo) does not match Building, AccommodatesStudio - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $86 to $219 USD Plus taxes and fees.
Best Price Ocean View! Ala Moana Condominium! The great ocean, Waikiki and park view. Trade wind blow into the room all the time. This room facing the east, so it gets cool always. The room is almost same as a hotel room, but price is way cheaper!!