- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Ala Moana Condominium (AH917) - 19th Floor! Ocean View! Hotel Type Ala Moana Condomium! (AH917)
Ala Moana Condominium (AH917)
Studio for 2 guests (max. 2)410 Atkinson Dr, Honolulu
Contact a rental agent
Premium Vacation Rentals
Lei Hawaii Real Estate Company
or use Contact Us form
19th Floor Ocean View! Hotel Type Ala Moana! A917. Beach are Very Close! The Great Ocean View with Great Price.
Compare the price with hotels. You will save big money. Spend more for the activities and shopping.
The room faces the east and gets the trade wind all the time. Very cozy cool room has off course AC, Wifi, bathtub, and a microwave. 2 full size beds make 2 guests sleep very comfortably. You can access to the hotel amenities like pool, gym, and sauna. Also this hotel has a mini shop and Starbucks coffee shop.
From the large balcony, you may see the beautiful Ala Moana and Waikiki beach, magic island and park. On July 4th, you may watch the firework over the Magic Island from the room, too!
This Hotel Condominium is located in right next to Ala Mona Shopping Center. Actually the shopping center is connected with the bridge in the second floor. If you take the bridge, it is just a minute walk.
And to Ala Moana Beach Park and the Hawaii Convention Center, it is within 5 minutes walk. If you take the rental bike located in 1st floor of the hotel, it takes about 5 minutes to get the central Waikiki area and Kakaako area.
Next time stay in our big discounted vacation rental in Ala Moana.
Upon check-in, guests must pay a daily resort fee of $25/night, as well as a key issuance fee of $50, to the Ala Moana Hotel.
By paying these fees, you may access the hotel pool, sauna, and gym. However, it does not permit access to room service or any other hotel services. These rates are subject to change, and we do not take responsibility for any changes.
Ala Moana Hotel by Mantra will commence a refurbishment of our ground floor lobby, pool deck and landscaping starting February 25th, 2020. Unfortunately the swimming pool will be close for a while.
View: Partial Ocean and Mountain, Park, Canal, Waikiki
Maximum Number of Guests: 2
Minimum Length of Stay: 2 Nights
Parking: No (There is the parking space in the hotel basement. Check the price and availability by yourself. Mostly available and $30 as of July 2019)
Room Type: Studio.
Number of Bathroom: 1
Type of Property: Hotel type Condominium
Check in and out Style: Self (Guests need to be registered in the hotel at the front desk and pay the key issuance fee and daily resort fee by the credit card. And you will receive the card keys to access the room, gym, and pool. You may return the card keys in the key return box at the front desk when you check out. This is a vacation rental unit not a hotel unit, so guests cannot have the front desk service.)
Address: 410 Atkinson Dr #1917, Honolulu, HI 96814, USA
State Registration Number: 156-268-2368-01
* No pets allowed. If you will bring any service animals, you need to let us know in advance since there are guests and owners who have the allergic problems. If you do not mention about the service animals , your reservation will be canceled. And if we find out the fact after, you will need to pay for the additional cleaning fee as well as other compensation.
* Please understand there might be a construction and maintenance in the property. In that case, the guests might not use the pool, landlady and other amenities. Lei Hawaii Realty Inc. is not responsible for it and will not compensated for those reason.
* The person who makes a reservation has to be over 21 years old. And the person has to stay in our vacation rentals.
* During December 22 to January 2, the minimum rental periods will be 4 nights unless there is a gap less than 4 nights.
* Please read terms and conditions before you make a reservation. If you do not understand terms and conditions and do not want to buy the CSA damage protection fee, the deposit
!!! Important: COVID-19 General Notification !!!
In order to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and to keep our guests safe, our company is operating our units by following the CDC guidelines. Plus we keep 2 days between the guests' stay.
- Address 410 Atkinson Dr, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Floor 19
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 297 ft2
- Beds 2 Double/Full Bed
Reviews for this property
Great Value StayHugh D. from United States, 16. July 2020 Stayed for 17 days in June, 2020
Excellent rental at a very good price. Clean, comfortable accommodations with a great view of what Hawaii has to offer. Rental process was easy and efficient. Wendy was great to work with and provided timely information over the course of my stay. I highly recommend this property for rental.
Great Stayseattle US, 26. March 2020 Stayed for 7 days in March, 2020
Be wary, you charged for any products that you use which were provided with the room, similar to a hotel mini bar style. Other than that the stay was great and room was cheap and exceptional, I do recommend.
Honolulu stayGig Harbor US, 13. February 2020 Stayed for 5 days in February, 2020
It was fine. Good location.
We loved this condo!Wayne K. from Auckland NZ, 28. December 2019 Stayed for 14 days in November, 2019
This condo is conveniently located close to the lifts. The view was great from the lanai, the room was clean & we had extra pillows, sheets, blankets & towels available for the full 2 weeks of our stay. The property managers were professional, efficient & a pleasure to deal with. Fingers crossed we get to stay here again next year : )
AwesomeJackie G. from Irvine US, 15. November 2019 Stayed for 7 days in October, 2019
Wonderful room, just as described. Across the road from the quieter Ala Moana beach and shopping centre. Public transport and trolleys nearby to take you anywhere
Good Experience to Stay in WaikikiHelder G. from Irvine US, 04. November 2019 Stayed for 4 days in October, 2019
Good Experience very good price
A+++ rating for Ala Moana condominiumSan Diego US, 13. September 2019 Stayed for 14 days in August, 2019
Great vacation, accurate property description and professional management company, clean and well maintained room/building, excellent location, safe area and nice views.
Precise property address:
410 Atkinson Dr
None blocks from ---
Check in time
Check in after - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 10:00 AM (- )
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity shower, toilet, tub
- Arrival day flexible
- Attractions restaurants
- Business Nearby Internet Cafe
- Convenience Area FitnessCenter
- Entertainment Cable TV, Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Towels Provided
- Geographic Close to Town, Near Beach
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Kitchenette, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Leisure activities -, walking
- Living Central Air, High Speed Internet, Linens
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, medical services
- Location type Ocean View, Resort
- Onsite_services Car Available
- Outdoor Balcony, Private Pool, Shared Pool
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Private Pool
- Room subtype studio
- Safety Emergency phone number: Fire, Emergency phone number: Medical, Emergency phone number: Police, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities cycling, golf, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Long-term Renters Welcome
- Theme Family, Romantic, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Close Match: Ala Moana Condominium (AH01) matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Location (Kakaako/Ala Moana), Minimum Rental Periods (Nights) (2), Kitchenette , Condominium Name (Ala Moana Condo) does not match Building, AccommodatesStudio - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $61 to $595 USD Plus taxes and fees.
12th floor ADA studio with a queen bed, AC, small kitchenette is at the doorstep of Ala Moana Shopping Center, close by the beach. Panoramic windows and lanai will ensure the best ocean view.
Close Match: Ala Moana Condominium (AH11) matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Location (Kakaako/Ala Moana), Minimum Rental Periods (Nights) (2), Kitchenette , Condominium Name (Ala Moana Condo) does not match Building, AccommodatesStudio - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $62 to $219 USD Plus taxes and fees.
13th floor ADA studio with a queen bed, AC, small kitchenette is at the doorstep of Ala Moana Shopping Center, close by the beach. Thanks to panoramic windows and lanai, you can enjoy ocean views.
Close Match: Ala Moana Condominium (AH10) matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Location (Kakaako/Ala Moana), Minimum Rental Periods (Nights) (2), Kitchenette , Condominium Name (Ala Moana Condo) does not match Building, AccommodatesStudio - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $62 to $697 USD Plus taxes and fees.
High floor studio with 2 double beds, AC, small kitchenette is at the doorstep of Ala Moana Shopping Center, close by the beach. Thanks to panoramic windows and lanai, you can enjoy ocean views.
Close Match: Ala Moana Condominium (AH02) matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Location (Kakaako/Ala Moana), Minimum Rental Periods (Nights) (2), Condominium Name (Ala Moana Condo) does not match Building, Accommodates, KitchenetteStudio - for 3 guests (max. 3)Price per night from $62 to $251 USD Plus taxes and fees.
29th floor with AC, kitchenette, 1 full size bed and sofa bed, is located next to Ala Moana Shopping Center and close to the beach. Top to bottom sliding windows and lanai guarantees great ocean views.
Close Match: Ala Moana Condominium (AH13) matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Location (Kakaako/Ala Moana), Minimum Rental Periods (Nights) (2), Condominium Name (Ala Moana Condo) does not match Building, Accommodates, KitchenetteStudio - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $61 to $230 USD Plus taxes and fees.
25th floor studio with 2 full beds, AC, small kitchenette is at the doorstep of Ala Moana Shopping Center, close to the beach. Mountain and ocean views from your balcony and huge panoramic windows.