- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Ilikai Apartment Hotel (IA04) - Hawaiian Breeze! 1 Bedroom Oceanfront Ilikai Hotel!! (IA04)
Ilikai Apartment Hotel (IA04)
1 Bedrooms for 3 guests (max. 3)1777 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu
Contact a rental agent
Premium Vacation Rentals
Lei Hawaii Real Estate Company
or use Contact Us form
Feel the Breeze from Ocean and Relax in Paradise!
May your Heart Find Peace while Here.
Everyone feels aloha inside room. Check the ocean from the kitchen, sofa, and bed. Then eat breakfast in the wide balcony with the great sunset!!
This vacation rental is on the 16th floor of the Ilikai Hotel with great ocean views. You may enjoy Hawaiian Sunset everyday. It is adjacent to the Hilton Hawaiian Village. It is close to Waikiki beach, and also a 10 minute walk to the Ala Moana Shopping Mall . Actually 2 minutes walk to the beach!
If you're on business, its a 15 minute walk to the convention center.
You may enjoy the firework on July 4th from the room. Every Friday you can enjoy the Hilton firework nearby. (Not from the room.)
Just stay this renovated 1 bedroom and kick back. Wake up looking at ocean. Eat dinner by looking at the sunset from the unit. Enjoy the wide balcony and feel the ocean.
You will love this place!
View: Sunset and Ocean
Maximum Number of Guests: 3
Minimum Length of Stay: 2 Nights
Parking: No (Valet parking $28/ a day. Price may vary. There are some self parking structures nearby or public parking. There is a parking structure with the guest's discount within 2 minutes walk.)
Room Type: 1 Bedroom (There is no separation between the living room and bedroom. So, it is actuality a spacious studio.)
Number of Bathroom:
Type of Property: Condominium
Check in and out Style: Self (Cannot use the 1st floor hotel counter for check in nor any kinds of service. )
Address: 1777 Ala Moana Blvd #1604, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
State Registration Number: 179-573-3504-01
* No pets allowed. If you will bring any service animals, you need to let us know in advance since there are guests and owners who have the allergic problems. If you do not mention about the service animals , your reservation will be canceled. And if we find out the fact after, you will need to pay for the additional cleaning fee as well as other compensation.
* Please understand there might be a construction and maintenance in the property. In that case, the guests might not use the pool, landlady and other amenities. Lei Hawaii Realty Inc. is not responsible for it and will not compensated for those reason.
* The person who makes a reservation has to be over 21 years old. And the person has to stay in our vacation rentals.
* During December 22 to January 2, the minimum rental periods will be 4 nights unless there is a gap less than 4 nights.
* Please read terms and conditions before you make a reservation. If you do not understand terms and conditions and do not want to buy the CSA damage protection fee, the deposit waiver, please do not make a reservation through this site.
- Address 1777 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 16
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 500 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Fabulous view!North vancouver CA, 14. November 2019 Stayed for 10 days in November, 2019
Great unit for a 10 day stay.
Hawaii oceanfrontFairfax US, 20. October 2019 Stayed for 10 days in October, 2019
As pictured, great location, very comfortable, clean. Just needed a coffee machine to use in the unit.
The best sunsets and beautiful accommodations!Aimee J. from Bend US, 30. August 2019 Stayed for 9 days in August, 2019
We loved our stay at Hawaiian Breeze. It was clean and beautifully furnished and you can't beat the sunset views. For the price, this is your best bet for a Waikiki vacation rental. We were in Honolulu for 10 days dropping our daughter off at the University and getting her settled, so we needed to watch our spending, but also wanted a lovely place to stay with a view and this was absolutely perfect. We will for sure stay again!
Chic, clean, modern, amazing viewPete H. from Eden Terrace NZ, 19. August 2019 Stayed for 4 days in August, 2019
Best value for money condo rental.
New huge king bed was very comfortable, the decor sleek and very peaceful. The view is overlooking the main ala Moana surf breaks which suited me as I wS up before dawn to go and surf.
Every detail had been meticulously attended to and communication was almost instant ( we are from NZ)
I would definitely book this again over any others in the Illikai
Beachy, bright, clean, spacious Ocean View!Hillsboro US, 07. July 2019 Stayed for 8 days in June, 2019
It’s all about preference. This vacation rental had all the things I was looking for and many more. The things I seek when vacationing in Hawaii is the location. I like to wake up and sit on the lanai, with a full view of the ocean. It is a must that the rental is walking distance to the beach, restaurants, stores, and shops. We did not rent a car and took Uber when needed. Other amenities I seek is a full kitchen, air conditioning, free WiFi connection, hair dryer, extra towels, laundry room (on the same floor), and believe it or not, I also make sure that the flooring is Not carpeted. That is because we (my 9 yr old son and I) are always at the beach and bare floors are much easier to clean.
Rental is walking distance to the Friday night fireworks show behind the Hilton. A nice touch it had was the coffee packets.
Not much of a big deal, but some things I’d recommend is updating the cable channels, iron, kettle (water did not get hot), and shower head (water pressure too soft); also would be a nice addition to have beach chairs and umbrella, and towels. Aside from that, I really enjoyed my vacation. I’m extremely satisfied with this rental and can’t wait to visit again.
In summary, this rental is well worth the price. It is exactly as advertised. This is a place that you wouldn’t mind spending time being indoors. It’s clean, bright, spacious! You will not regret it.
A very comfortable place to staySunnyvale US, 11. May 2019 Stayed for 8 days in April, 2019
This rental is extremely simple yet perfectly arranged and comfortable. It's a great place to stay if you do not need miscellaneous amenities such as coolers, beach chairs or beach towels. The bed and couch are extremely comfortable and the balcony view is spectacular.
Precise property address:
1777 Ala Moana Blvd
None blocks from ---
Check in time
Check in after - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 10:00 AM (- )
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity king, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet
- Arrival day flexible
- Attractions coin laundry, restaurants
- Dining Dining Area
- Entertainment Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Towels Provided
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove
- Leisure activities walking
- Location type Oceanfront
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Private Pool
- Room subtype bedroom
- Safety Emergency phone number: Fire, Emergency phone number: Medical, Emergency phone number: Police, Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities cycling, golf, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Long-term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Theme Budget, Family, Historic, Romantic, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Close Match: Ilikai Apartment Hotel (IA08) matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Location (Kakaako/Ala Moana), Minimum Rental Periods (Nights) (2), Condominium Name (Ilikai Apartment Hotel) does not match Building, Accommodates1 Bedrooms - for 3 guests (max. 3)Price per night from $166 to $386 USD Plus taxes and fees.
Excellent Ocean View!! Fireworks on Friday!! The renovated super clean hotel like vacation rental unit!! Compare the price with the hotel. You will be surprised how our price has a good deal. This is a rare unit and feel Aloha spirits in your room!
Close Match: Ilikai Apartment Hotel (IA12) matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Minimum Rental Periods (Nights) (2), Condominium Name (Ilikai Apartment Hotel) does not match Building, Location (Kakaako/Ala Moana), Accommodates1 Bedrooms - for 3 guests (max. 3)Price per night from $165 to $1,355 USD Plus taxes and fees.
Ilikai Hotel! Ocean and Lagoon View. You may also watch the firework every Friday from the room. You may also enjoy them from the large balcony. Feel the trade wind, and ocean. The perfect vacation rental for the couple, friend, and family!!