- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Ilikai Apartment Hotel (IA12) - Great Ocean, Lagoon and Firework View! Ilikai Apartment Hotel!! (IA12)
Ilikai Apartment Hotel (IA12)
1 Bedrooms for 3 guests (max. 3)1777 Ala Moana Blvd.611, Honolulu
Perfect Room for the Vacation Rental!!
Ocean view spacious unit on the 17th floor of the world famous Ilikai Apartment Hotel . You may also enjoy the lagoon in front. On every Friday night, you can enjoy the beautiful firework from the room.
The room has the AC and full kitchen. Cook and save a big money. There is a mini shop on the 1st floor and also supermarket type ABC store and supermarkets around. Check Food Pantry and Food Land in the google map.
If you take the Biki, the sharing bike, it takes about 3 minutes to get the nearest supermarket And 5 minutes to the Ala Moana Shopping Center. Also there is a bus stop in front of the condominium, and it takes about 5 minutes to get the central Waikiki area. If you're on business, its a 15 minute walk to the convention center.
There are 2 pools, a famous pancake shop, ice cream shop, mini shop in the condominium
We reduce the price very much, so compare the rate with other Hotel units in Ilikai.
It is adjacent to the Hilton Hawaiian Village. About 2 minutes to be lagoon and 3 minutes to the beach including Ala Moanal Bowles, the most fun spot for surfing.
Watch the fire works on Fridays from the lanai (balcony). You will love this place!
View: Lagoon and Ocean
Maximum Number of Guests: 3
Minimum Length of Stay: 2 Nights
Parking: No (Valet parking $28/ a day. Price may vary. There are some self parking structures nearby or public parking. There is a parking structure with the guest's discount within 2 minutes walk.)
Room Type: 1 Bedroom (There is no separation between the living room and bedroom. So, it is actuality a spacious studio.)
Number of Bathroom: 1
Type of Property: Condominium
Check in and out Style: Self (Cannot use the 1st floor hotel counter for check in nor any kinds of service. )
Address: 1777 Ala Moana Blvd #1712, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
State Registration Number: 106-041-7536-01
* No pets allowed. If you will bring any service animals, you need to let us know in advance since there are guests and owners who have the allergic problems. If you do not mention about the service animals , your reservation will be canceled. And if we find out the fact after, you will need to pay for the additional cleaning fee as well as other compensation.
* Please understand there might be a construction and maintenance in the property. In that case, the guests might not use the pool, landlady and other amenities. Lei Hawaii Realty Inc. is not responsible for it and will not compensated for those reason.
* The person who makes a reservation has to be over 21 years old. And the person has to stay in our vacation rentals.
* During December 22 to January 2, the minimum rental periods will be 4 nights unless there is a gap less than 4 nights.
* Please read terms and conditions before you make a reservation. If you do not understand terms and conditions and do not want to buy the CSA damage protection fee, the deposit waiver, please do not make a reservation through this site.
- Address 1777 Ala Moana Blvd.611, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 17
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 500 ft2
- Beds 1 Sleeper, 2 Double/Full Bed
Reviews for this property
Ilikai reviewboston US, 03. January 2020 Stayed for 6 days in December, 2019
Nice room. Mediocre service. Emails from lei Hawai’i were negative. Your paying less so service will be subpar is not something anyone wants to hear. Especially for $400+ a night.
Calls to le Hawaii - nobody picks up the phone. Late call backs. Cleaning service price was not clear in first call and then at $180 per night is like robbery.
In general nice room, poor service. For the price paid expect better service. Saying in emails that service is subpar does not excuse subpar service.
Great view of Lagoon and beach Convienient locationMito-city Japan, 13. December 2019 Stayed for 5 days in December, 2019
The room is well maintained and professionaly managed by the managed company and the management company staff was very quick to respond to any questions I had before and during my stay. Being on the 17th floor, the room is very quiet. The loud music at night from neighboring Hilton can not reach into your room. I could have a good night sleep even on the friday. The only problem I had is the AC power outlet. It would be better if there are more outlets at the bedside table or wall, and the work desk by the window. And one more thing I wanted is bowl for soup and Japanese noodle. Overall, I enjoyed the stay at this room of the iconic Ilikai Hotel. I also recomend visiting Cinamons at the ground floor for friday night dinner buffe which is super value for money.
Stunning view!!!!Lesley M. from Chicago US, 05. December 2019 Stayed for 4 days in November, 2019
Absolutely LOVED my time at Ilikai. The condo I stayed in had a very welcoming and relaxing feel to it. And as my title suggests, the view from the balcony was absolutely STUNNING.
Checking in (and out) was seemless. Just follow the directions in the welcome email, and you're all set. The location was perfect for my tastes. Close enough to the busy downtown Waikiki shopping/dining district (an easy walk), yet far enough away to have peace and quiet in the evening.
I will definitely be returning!
Mostly GoodNicholas S. from Toronto CA, 13. November 2019 Stayed for 4 days in November, 2019
The condo was clean and sunny and centrally located. Breakfast on the balcony was a pleasure. Check in was easy and efficient. There were a few bumps: we were given the wrong wifi password; the cold-water tap in the bathroom fell off; there was a hole in the wall behind the TV; the blankets on the bed were thin polyester, not very pleasant. So, it wasn't very homey but it was a good home base for seeing the city.
Good value for the price!Amy L. from University Place US, 09. October 2019 Stayed for 4 days in October, 2019
This condo is in a great location to walk to all things Waikiki! 10-15 min walk our favorite resturants/bars, great for morning walks at the beach, & the view from the condo was perfect! Great layout, everything we needed in the kitchen. My only suggestion is that the Couch really needs to be cleaned as well as the carpets.
NICE PLACEPocatello US, 09. August 2019 Stayed for 3 days in June, 2019
I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE APARTMENT. THE VIEW WAS INCREDIBLE AND ANY QUESTIONS WERE HANDLED PROMPTLY.
Precise property address:
1777 Ala Moana Blvd.611
None blocks from ---
Check in time
Check in after - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 10:00 AM (- )
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity double, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet
- Arrival day flexible
- Attractions coin laundry
- Entertainment Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Towels Provided
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove
- Leisure activities walking
- Location type Oceanfront
- Pool spa Private Pool
- Room subtype bedroom
- Safety Emergency phone number: Fire, Emergency phone number: Medical, Emergency phone number: Police, Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities cycling, golf, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Long-term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Theme Adventure, Budget, Family, Romantic, Spa, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Close Match: Ilikai Apartment Hotel (IA04) matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Minimum Rental Periods (Nights) (2), Condominium Name (Ilikai Apartment Hotel) does not match Building, Location (Waikiki West), Accommodates1 Bedrooms - for 3 guests (max. 3)Price per night from $143 to $345 USD Plus taxes and fees.
Great Ocean View and Oceanfront Condo!! Enjoy the Great Sunset Everyday. Everyone dreams of this hotel as the vacation rental destinations!!
Close Match: Ilikai Apartment Hotel (IA08) matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Minimum Rental Periods (Nights) (2), Condominium Name (Ilikai Apartment Hotel) does not match Building, Location (Waikiki West), Accommodates1 Bedrooms - for 3 guests (max. 3)Price per night from $166 to $386 USD Plus taxes and fees.
Excellent Ocean View!! Fireworks on Friday!! The renovated super clean hotel like vacation rental unit!! Compare the price with the hotel. You will be surprised how our price has a good deal. This is a rare unit and feel Aloha spirits in your room!