- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Ilikai Marina Condo (IM82) - 17th floor cozy 1BDR facing Ala Wai Yacht Harbor with full kitchen, a balcony
Ilikai Marina Condo (IM82)
1 Bedrooms for 3 guests (max. 3)1765 Ala Moana Boulevard #1782, Honolulu
Contact a rental agent
Premium Vacation Rentals
Lei Hawaii Real Estate Company
or use Contact Us form
Property floorplansee floorplan
As you step inside, the natural light coming through a floor to ceiling exit to the balcony will please your eyes. On your right, there is a fully equipped kitchen to cook your favorite goodies while your friends/family are making you a company sitting at the counter bar. Prepared goodies can be consumed on the balcony overviewing the harbor and magnificent ocean. This will be your favorite place.
After an adventurous day exploring Waikiki and its surrounding, you can collapse on the convertible couch and watch your favorite TV shows. Or take a good rest on the king size bed in the separate bedroom to restore your energy.
The Ilikai Marina is located on the far western end of Waikiki, with a great variety of places nearly at its doorsteps. Just a few steps away from the building is the Waikiki harbor, the Hilton Hawaiian Village, and Fort DeRussy park. As well as an ever-evolving scene of cafes, happy hours, international cuisine, and late-night bars to relax at with an exotic island refreshment.
There is truly no end to the stores to wander through, unique dining options, and entertainment such as Hula lessons or cultural shows closeby. But, if you prefer to explore more of Waikiki, Ala Moana, or even the greater Oahu area, there are several transportation options. There are several bus stops near the Ilikai Marina, which can take you to new surfing, snorkeling, shopping or sightseeing locations. There is also a Biki rental bike stand nearby, which can be used to explore Waikiki.
You will definitely enjoy all of the perks of the Ilikai Marina building, at an affordable price compared to similar hotels in central Waikiki.
View: Sunset, Ocean, and Fireworks
Maximum Number of Guests: 3
Minimum Length of Stay: 2 Nights
Parking: No (There are public parking and also a parking structure next door. Please check the availability and price by your own. As of April 2019, $20/day.)
Room Type: 1 Bedroom
Number of Bathroom: 1
Type of Property: Condominium
Check in and out Style: Self
Address: 1765 Ala Moana Blvd #1782, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
State Registration Number: TA-206-815-0784-01
STR Permit Number: 2301-CCH-0996
* No pets allowed. If you will bring any service animals, you need to let us know in advance since there are guests and owners who have the allergic problems. If you do not mention about the service animals , your reservation will be canceled. And if we find out the fact after, you will need to pay for the additional cleaning fee as well as other compensation.
* Please understand there might be a construction and maintenance in the property. In that case, the guests might not use the pool, landlady and other amenities. Lei Hawaii Realty Inc. is not responsible for it and will not compensated for those reason.
* The person who makes a reservation has to be over 21 years old. And the person has to stay in our vacation rentals.
* During December 22 to January 2, the minimum rental periods will be 4 nights unless there is a gap less than 4 nights.
* Please read terms and conditions before you make a reservation. If you do not understand terms and conditions and do not want to buy the CSA damage protection fee, the deposit waiver, please do not make a reservation through this site.
*Please purchase expendable items after consumption.
*Please use the laundry floor, or the washer & dryer in the unit, to clean the towels etc. We are not providing the linen cleaning services during stay.
- Address 1765 Ala Moana Boulevard #1782, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Floor 17
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 651 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Enjoy Vacation Rentals
All about Vacation Rentals
Reviews for this property
Clean Condo with great viewMilen F. from Oakland United States, 07. February 2023 Stayed for 7 days in January, 2023
Great location near Ala Moana mall. Parking w/ in and out privileges available for $28/ day.
Terrific location - lovely unitMargaret M. from Toronto Canada, 04. January 2023 Stayed for 11 days in December, 2022
What a gorgeous location - nightly sunsets, weekly fireworks, all from the balcony. The unit is spotlessly clean and very comfortable. I would highly recommend this rental.
SUN & FUNLARRY G. from REGINA CA, 22. June 2022 Stayed for 13 days in May, 2022
GREAT PLACE TO VISIT WITH GREAT SERVICE AND LOCATION.
WILL COME BACK FORSURE....
Ilikai Marina Condo ReviewAutumn C. from Lawndale US, 10. May 2022 Stayed for 4 days in April, 2022
Very beautiful condo with amazing views. It was better than the pictures and was very comfortable and homey. The neighbors as well as the area was quiet so my sleep was never disturbed. I would stay here again.
Precise property address:
1765 Ala Moana Boulevard #1782
None blocks from ---
Check in time
Check in after - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 10:00 AM (- )
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity king, sleep sofa /futon, toilet, tub
- Arrival day flexible
- Attractions coin laundry
- Dining Dining Area
- Entertainment Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Free Wifi, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Towels Provided, Wifi
- Health and safety No-contact check-in and check-out
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dining Table, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove
- Leisure activities beachcombing, paddle boating, whale watching
- Location type Oceanfront, Resort
- Outside Balcony
- Room subtype bedroom
- Safety Emergency phone number: Fire, Emergency phone number: Medical, Emergency phone number: Police, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities cycling, golf, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Long-term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Theme Away From It All, Budget, Family, Romantic, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Close Match: Ilikai Marina Condo (IM692) matches Bathrooms (1.0), Bedrooms (1.0), Minimum Rental Periods (Nights) (2), Location (Kakaako/Ala Moana), Condominium Name (Ilikai Marina Condo) does not match Building, Accommodates
Ilikai Marina Condo (IM692)
Charming 1Bedroom - Surfing, Sunset, Yacht, Firework Ocean View!1 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $182 to $715 USD Plus taxes and fees.
Top 16th floor 1 bedroom with full kitchen, a King size bed, a sofa^bed and a balcony to be amazed by the ocean views. Ala Moana shopping center and the beach is 10 mins away by foot.
Close Match: Ilikai Marina Condo (IM92) matches Bathrooms (1.0), Bedrooms (1.0), Minimum Rental Periods (Nights) (2), Location (Kakaako/Ala Moana), Condominium Name (Ilikai Marina Condo) does not match Building, Accommodates
Ilikai Marina Condo (IM92)
Renovated Ocean Front 1 Bedroom! Ilikai Marina (IM92)1 Bedrooms - for 3 guests (max. 3)Price per night from $164 to $589 USD Plus taxes and fees.
Blue ocean front 1 bedroom condo in front of Ala Wai Yacht Harbor. Just Renovated. You may enjoy the ocean and sunset from the spacious living room and bedroom. Modern 1BD Harbor Condo - unbeatable location, and surfing, sunset & firework views!