- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Ilikai Marina Condo (IM92) - Renovated Ocean Front 1 Bedroom! Ilikai Marina (IM92)
Ilikai Marina Condo (IM92)
1 Bedrooms for 3 guests (max. 3)1777 Ala Moana Boulevard #892, Honolulu
Firework! Great Ocean View! Ilikai Marina (IM92)
In the sun
Feel the sun
Walk barefoot on the sand
Feel the Ocean
Everyday sunny day
Soak up Nature While In Hawaii!!
This modern studio is bright thanks to the top to bottom windows. The studio offers a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar.
A light master bedroom with a queen size bed for your comfortable sleep.
In the main area, the pull-out sofa can invite someone for a good night sleep or day dreaming. Turn on a flat screen TV and choose your channel among a great variety.
You may watch the fire works on every Friday night from the room. On July 4th, you may enjoy once a year firework from the room, too!! Of course everyday, you can enjoy the sunset!! We are so sure that you will love this place!
This Ilikai Marina Condominium is just recently renovated for you. Everything is super clean.
The Ilikai Marina is located on the far western end of Waikiki, with a great variety of places nearly at its doorsteps. Just a few steps away from the building is the Waikiki harbor, the Hilton Hawaiian Village, and Fort DeRussy park. As well as an ever-evolving scene of cafes, happy hours, international cuisine, and late-night bars to relax at with an exotic island refreshment.
There is truly no end to the stores to wander through, unique dining options, and entertainment such as Hula lessons or cultural shows closeby. But, if you prefer to explore more of Waikiki, Ala Moana, or even the greater Oahu area, there are several transportation options. There are several bus stops near the Ilikai Marina, which can take you to new surfing, snorkeling, shopping or sightseeing locations. There is also a Biki rental bike stand nearby, which can be used to explore Waikiki.
You will definitely enjoy all of the perks of the Ilikai Marina building, at an affordable price compared to similar hotels in central Waikiki.
Enjoy our Premium Vacation Rental Units!!
View: Sunset, Ocean, and Fireworks
Maximum Number of Guests: 3
Minimum Length of Stay: 2 Nights
Parking: No (There are public parking and also a parking structure next door. You have some guest discount. Please heck the availability and price by your own. As of April 2019, $20/day.)
Room Type: 1 Bedroom
Number of Bathroom: 1
Type of Property: Condominium
Check in and out Style: Self
Address: 1765 Ala Moana Blvd #892, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Lei Hawaii Realty Inc.
State Registration Number: TA-016-020-3776-01
* No pets allowed. If you will bring any service animals, you need to let us know in advance since there are guests and owners who have the allergic problems. If you do not mention about the service animals , your reservation will be canceled. And if we find out the fact after, you will need to pay for the additional cleaning fee as well as other compensation.
* Please understand there might be a construction and maintenance in the property. In that case, the guests might not use the pool, landlady and other amenities. Lei Hawaii Realty Inc. is not responsible for it and will not compensated for those reason.
* The person who makes a reservation has to be over 21 years old. And the person has to stay in our vacation rentals.
* During December 22 to January 2, the minimum rental periods will be 4 nights unless there is a gap less than 4 nights.
* Please read terms and conditions before you make a reservation. If you do not understand terms and conditions and do not want to buy the CSA damage protection fee, the deposit waiver, please do not make a reservation through this site.
- Address 1777 Ala Moana Boulevard #892, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Floor 8
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 651 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Modern space with a beautiful viewLaura S. from Brooklyn US, 30. March 2021 Stayed for 15 days in March, 2021
We loved our stay with Lei Hawaii Realty. The space was beautiful and the view was excellent.
Unexpectant Treasure!!Carisse M. from Las Vegas US, 27. March 2021 Stayed for 6 days in March, 2021
This rental was expectantly STUNNING! The view is incredible and the entire rental is spotless. This is the rental you want!
PerfectJillian T. from Sanford US, 04. May 2020 Stayed for 20 days in March, 2020
I loved everything about this condo. It was the perfect size and had everything I needed to be comfortable. The decor is tasteful updated and modern. . The views are breathtaking and I enjoy drinking my coffee sitting on the lanai. You didn’t need a car since it is so conveniently located to grocery stores and restaurants but if you do have a car there’s a garage attached to the building which is super convenient.
Wonderful VacationLeamington CA, 02. March 2020 Stayed for 6 days in February, 2020
We spent 6 nights in this rental unit. It is clean, comfortable, and has everything you need. The view is wonderful especially for the Friday Night Fireworks!
Wonderful Room with a View!Ottawa CA, 13. February 2020 Stayed for 12 days in January, 2020
The view of the Marina and ocean was great. We watched many a beautiful sunset from the living/dining area. The Hawaiian rainbows were also spectacular and the 8th floor gave a perfect view.
The property was quite clean except in the corners in the bathroom. The layout is great. Location is close to good restaurants and bus routes. A toaster would have been nice! I would definitely recommend this property to others. Enjoyed the Red Lobster nearby. The Polynesian Cultural Center was the high-light of our trip although there are many more activities nearby that we enjoyed.
Great locationMichelle B. from Sydney AU, 10. December 2019 Stayed for 8 days in November, 2019
Apartment was in a good location, condo was a good size, No toaster in kitchen, dirty floor mat in bathroom. Bed was comfortable and view was beautiful. I wasn't told that I couldn't use washer and dryer, as you need to set up an account and you need to be a American citizen. So I couldn't wash my clothes. Water wouldn't come through in shower on the 1st day and I called management, they hung up on me as it was a weekend! I needed to call HomeAway and they managed to contact them for me. I would stay in the apartment block again because of the location but maybe not this condo.
All about the location!Los Angeles US, 16. November 2019 Stayed for 2 days in October, 2019
Great location. Wonderful marina/ocean view. Conveniently located. Very clean.
hawaiiTauranga NZ, 05. October 2019 Stayed for 6 days in September, 2019
Very nice apartment great views good position for beach and shopping
Waikiki2019Margaret P. from Syracuse US, 27. April 2019 Stayed for 56 days in February, 2019
Wonderful place clean convenient and well maintained
Precise property address:
1777 Ala Moana Boulevard #892
None blocks from ---
Check in time
Check in after - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 10:00 AM (- )
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity combination tub/shower, king, sleep sofa /futon, toilet
- Arrival day flexible
- Attractions coin laundry
- Entertainment Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Towels Provided
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove
- Location type Oceanfront
- Outside Lanai / Gazebo
- Room subtype bedroom
- Safety Emergency phone number: Fire, Emergency phone number: Medical, Emergency phone number: Police, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities cycling, golf, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Long-term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Theme Adventure, Budget, Family, Historic, Romantic, Sports & Activities
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Close Match: Ilikai Marina Condo (IM692) matches Bathrooms (1.0), Bedrooms (1.0), Minimum Rental Periods (Nights) (2), Location (Kakaako/Ala Moana), Condominium Name (Ilikai Marina Condo) does not match Building, Accommodates1 Bedrooms - for 3 guests (max. 3)Price per night from $158 to $560 USD Plus taxes and fees.
Top 16th floor 1 bedroom with full kitchen, a queen size bed, a sofa and a balcony to be amazed by the ocean views. Ala Moana shopping center and the beach is 10 mins away by foot.