- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Marine Surf (MS03) - Center of Waikiki Renovated Ocean View Condo(MS03)
Marine Surf (MS03)
Studio for 3 guests (max. 3)364 Seaside Avenue, Honolulu
Contact a rental agent
Premium Vacation Rentals
Lei Hawaii Real Estate Company
or use Contact Us form
This unit is located at center of Waikiki. One free parking, renovated, clean Studio room!!
Got ne king size bed and 1 sofa bed.
You can enjoy the vacation at this convenient location.
This is the center of Waikiki with 1 parking.
We provide simple furniture, you will take relax in this unit.
There is laundry room each floor.
You can enjoy shopping, beach and also clean and private renovated unit. Kitchenette , showers with clean towels ready. Dinnerware, silverware also available. Easy access parking.
This is your dream vacation rental!!
View: Partial Ocean and Partial Mountain from the Balcony
Maximum Number of Guests: 3
Minimum Length of Stay: 2 Nights
Parking: Yes (Included in the fee. There is very low height limit in the basement parking. Entrance for the parking is on Kuhio ave.)
Room Type: Studio
Number of Bathroom: 1
Type of Property: Condominium
Check in and out Style: Self (Guest cannot check in before 3 pm and after 8 pm. The gate will close at night. Keys are inside the gate, so please be careful for the time. You need to register to the resident manager.)
Address: 364 Seaside Ave #2103, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
State Registration Number: 171-267-0720-01
* No pets allowed. If you will bring any service animals, you need to let us know in advance since there are guests and owners who have the allergic problems. If you do not mention about the service animals , your reservation will be canceled. And if we find out the fact after, you will need to pay for the additional cleaning fee as well as other compensation.
* Please understand there might be a construction and maintenance in the property. In that case, the guests might not use the pool, landlady and other amenities. Lei Hawaii Realty Inc. is not responsible for it and will not compensated for those reason.
* The person who makes a reservation has to be over 21 years old. And the person has to stay in our vacation rentals.
* During December 22 to January 2, the minimum rental periods will be 4 nights unless there is a gap less than 4 nights.
* Please read terms and conditions before you make a reservation. If you do not understand terms and conditions and do not want to buy the CSA damage protection fee, the deposit waiver, please do not make a reservation through this site.
- Address 364 Seaside Avenue, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 0
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 392 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
WaikikiJohn F. from Irvine US, 11. November 2019 Stayed for 17 days in October, 2019
Been to Hawaii 10 times will definitely stay here again
Great locationZAPOPAN MX, 02. November 2019 Stayed for 4 days in October, 2019
Great location, though noisy. Clean condo.
Pre Cruise StayIrvine US, 01. October 2019 Stayed for 3 days in September, 2019
Clean,comfortable, near good food, McDonalds and ABC store.
Easy drive to UH ManoaKristin J J. from Walnut Creek US, 28. August 2019 Stayed for 8 days in August, 2019
I stayed at this condo while helping my daughter move onto the UH Manoa campus. We were driving a lot to get her supplies, so the easy parking was great. It was nice to have a Starbucks across the street and lots of eating options in walking distance.
First ClassChristopher b. from flinders AU, 25. August 2019 Stayed for 5 days in August, 2019
Check in Check out - Seamless: Just follow the instructions.
Card for laundry very useful and easy to use - so much better than feeding in endless quarters.
Property somewhat better than the photos. Very clean and comfortable. Well laid out, and renovations make it bright and cheerful
Location is superb...5th time in Waikiki this location better than anywhere else have stayed, easy to get around with the (very good public transport, and walking to all parts of Waikiki)
One niggling thing - very low hanging lights - ok once you get used to it.
Extremely hot weather spell, the aircon dealt with it admirably.
Would certainly come back next time in Waikiki
Great location in the heart of WaikikiFort St John CN, 17. February 2019 Stayed for 7 days in January, 2019
We loved the convenient central location, very comfortable bed and updated bathroom (the bidet toilet, excellent blow dryer with diffuser and large drawers for storage). We also appreciated the slippers provided.
The kitchen was well equipped BUT only had one small (dull) paring knife - no serrated knife or large knife to cut bread or pineapple. There also was no kitchen towel provided so we had to dry dishes with paper towel.
The unit was reasonably clean apart from very dusty countertops, inside drawers and heavy dust on large light fixtures above table. The blanket on the bed was noticeably soiled and we covered it with the extra sheet provided as we did not want to touch it.
We were very surprised and disappointed to find that although it stated that towels were provided, this did NOT include beach towels - this should be a staple in any rental as having to pack beach towels would pretty much fill half your suitcase.
It would’ve been nice to be made aware that if you arrive late the door to lobby is locked and you must ring for security. It is important to note that in the info book provided in room, management states “We do not provide customer service” and that you will be charged a fee if you call them.
All in all we would consider staying here again as we know now what to expect.
Precise property address:
364 Seaside Avenue
None blocks from ---
Check in time
Check in after - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 10:00 AM (- )
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity combination tub/shower, king, sleep sofa /futon, toilet
- Arrival day flexible
- Entertainment Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Parking, Towels Provided
- Kitchen Dishes & Utensils, Kitchen, Microwave, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- Leisure activities walking
- Location type Ocean View
- Outside Lanai / Gazebo
- Pool spa Private Pool
- Room subtype studio
- Safety Emergency phone number: Fire, Emergency phone number: Medical, Emergency phone number: Police, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities cycling, golf, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Long-term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Theme Budget, Family, Romantic, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Close Match: Marine Surf (MS08) matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Location (Waikiki Center), Minimum Rental Periods (Nights) (2), Condominium Name (Marine Surf Waikiki) does not match Building, AccommodatesStudio - for 3 guests (max. 3)Price per night from $112 to $225 USD Plus taxes and fees.
Enjoy staying in the center of Waikiki with 1 parking. It has everything. 3 guests can sleep well and relax in the room which is larger than a normal hotel room. Plus, it has a parking with this price!! All popular shops and are within 3 minutes walk!
Close Match: Marine Surf (MS10) matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Location (Waikiki Center), Minimum Rental Periods (Nights) (2), Condominium Name (Marine Surf Waikiki) does not match Building, AccommodatesStudio - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $106 to $502 USD Plus taxes and fees.
Waikiki Renovated One Parking Vacation Rentals! Has a parking and pool, too! Within 10 minutes walk to the beach!!
Close Match: Marine Surf (MS02) matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Location (Waikiki Center), Minimum Rental Periods (Nights) (2), Condominium Name (Marine Surf Waikiki) does not match Building, AccommodatesStudio - for 3 guests (max. 3)Price per night from $110 to $236 USD Plus taxes and fees.
Everyone Enjoy Staying in Marine Surf. This is the center of Waikiki with 1 Parking!! 1 King bed, 1 Sofa Bed.
Close Match: Marine Surf (PH#2) matches Location (Waikiki Center), Minimum Rental Periods (Nights) (2), Condominium Name (Marine Surf Waikiki) does not match Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building, Accommodates1 Bedrooms - for 5 guests (max. 5)Price per night from $269 to $978 USD Plus taxes and fees.
The top floor penthouse in Marin Surf Waikiki!! Only 4 rooms in the top floor. The view is perfect. The room is perfect. Location is perfect. And the Price is perfect, too! Compare the price with other luxury hotel room. This room is less than half!!