- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Pacific Monarch (PM907) - 29th Corner 1 BR Great Panoramic Ocean View!! Pacific Monarch
Pacific Monarch (PM907)
1 Bedrooms for 3 guests (max. 3)2427 Kuhio Ave., Honolulu
Enjoy the lovely Hawaiian breeze in this high-floor 1-bedroom unit. Within walking distance to Waikiki's finest destinations."
The Pacific Monarch building is centrally located in Waikiki, with a great variety of entertainment and dining options nearly at its doorsteps. Just a few blocks away from the building is a large concentration of shopping centers, such as Pualeilani Atrium and the International Marketplace. Lastly, this building has easy access to public transportation such as the many nearby bus stops & Biki rental bike stands.
The quality of workmanship in this newly renovated unit is close to perfection. Just some of the upgrades include: custom travertine floors, floor-to-ceiling travertine tiled bathroom, custom quartz countertops, and full quartz backsplash in the kitchen. As well as custom-built interior mahogany doors with frosted glass, and new exterior windows and sliding doors (including tinted bedroom glass).
Finally, this one-bedroom unit has a full kitchen, complete with a dishwasher, and both a King size bed and a pull-out Queen Sofa for optimum rest after a long day of exploration.
Lei Hawaii Realty provides exceptional service for its guests. Let five-star reviews on Airbnb and Vrbo/HomeAway speak in favor of this. Hospitality is in their genes.?
The team at Lei Hawaii Realty truly loves Hawaii and wants to share with you this special feeling through affordable, greatly located, well-equipped lodging with everything you may require - from the swimming pool and tennis courts to small, genuine things like Kona drip coffee awaiting your arrival. The team of Lei Hawaii Realty is just a phone call away, or just a couple of blocks away from your apartment, if you need anything. Call in, stop by, Lei Hawaii Realty is always happy to speak with you.
View: Partial Ocean and Mountain (The ocean is very close)
Maximum Number of Guests: 3
Minimum Length of Stay: 2 Nights
Parking: No (There is public parking available for $30/ a day as of April 2019. However, we are not responsible for any fees or availability. For the most up-to-date information, contact Pacific Monarch.)
Room Type: 1 Bedroom
Number of Bathrooms: 1
Type of Property: Condominium
Check-in and out Style: Self (The hotel will not provide any services to guests other than checking in and issuing the key.)
Address: 2427 Kuhio Ave #2907, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Lei Hawaii Realty Inc.
State Registration Number: TA-061-697-0752-01
* Please read all of our terms and conditions before making a reservation. In the case that you do not understand our terms and conditions, or do not want to purchase the CSA damage protection fee or the deposit waiver, please do not reserve a vacation rental with Lei Hawaii Realty Inc.
* Persons over the age of 21 must make the vacation rental reservations, and are required to be present during the stay.
* All rentals between December 22 and January 2 must be reserved for a minimum of 4 nights unless there is already a gap of fewer than 4 nights.
* No pets are allowed. As an allergy precaution, if any service animals will be accompanying you, we will need to be notified beforehand. If you fail to notify us, your reservation will be canceled. If we become aware of an unauthorized pet after your stay, additional cleaning fees will be charged as compensation.
* Construction and maintenance on the property are a possibility. If this is the case during your reservation, access to the pool, landlady, and other amenities may be limited or restricted. Lei Hawaii Realty Inc. is not responsible for and will not compensate for these circumstances.
*There may be annual preventative maintenance, cleaning, and repair to the swimming pool, jacuzzi, and deck areas. This process will require temporary closure of the fenced areas. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.
- Address 2427 Kuhio Ave., Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Floor 29
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 443 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Perfect Condo with Pretty Spectacular ViewsConnie K. from N/A United States, 15. April 2021 Stayed for 23 days in March, 2021
Newly remodeled 1 BR condo was well-appointed for my stay. Location was super convenient w/restaurants, cafes & stores close by. Views of mountains, partial Diamond Head & ocean were breathtaking. I’d try to stay here again!
Precise property address:
2427 Kuhio Ave.
None blocks from ---
Check in time
Check in after - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 10:00 AM (- )
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity king, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet
- Arrival day flexible
- Entertainment Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Towels Provided
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove
- Location type Ocean View
- Outside Lanai / Gazebo
- Pool spa Private Pool
- Room subtype bedroom
- Safety Emergency phone number: Fire, Emergency phone number: Medical, Emergency phone number: Police, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities cycling, golf, scuba diving or snorkeling, surfing, swimming
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Long-term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Close Match: Pacific Monarch (PM905) matches Bathrooms (1.0), Location (Waikiki East), Condominium Name (Pacific Monarch) does not match Bedrooms (1.0), Minimum Rental Periods (Nights), Building, AccommodatesStudio - for 3 guests (max. 3)Price per night from $115 to $314 USD Plus taxes and fees.
29th floor tropical studio with a small kitchenette, a Queen size bed, a sleeper sofa, ceiling to floor panoramic windows and a small balcony will make your trip unforgettable. The ocean and mountains view are stunning
Close Match: Pacific Monarch (PM01) matches Bathrooms (1.0), Location (Waikiki East), Condominium Name (Pacific Monarch) does not match Bedrooms (1.0), Minimum Rental Periods (Nights), Building, AccommodatesStudio - for 3 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $108 to $379 USD Plus taxes and fees.
21st floor custom designed tropical studio with top to bottom windows, a small balcony, kitchenette, two full size beds close to the beach and shopping centers overviewing the city and mountains, partially the ocean.
Close Match: Pacific Monarch (PM04) matches Bathrooms (1.0), Location (Waikiki East), Condominium Name (Pacific Monarch) does not match Bedrooms (1.0), Minimum Rental Periods (Nights), Building, AccommodatesStudio - for 3 guests (max. 3)Price per night from $85 to $307 USD Plus taxes and fees.
Classy light studio with a queen size bed, a sofa, small kitchenette, wide panoramic windows with a small balcony will be the highlight of your trip with the great views of the ocean and mountains. Premier location close to the beach and shopping area.
Close Match: Pacific Monarch (PM05) matches Bathrooms (1.0), Location (Waikiki East), Condominium Name (Pacific Monarch) does not match Bedrooms (1.0), Minimum Rental Periods (Nights), Building, AccommodatesStudio - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $88 to $317 USD Plus taxes and fees.
11th floor tropical studio with a kitchenette, AC, two twin beds, a sofa, floor to ceiling windows and a small balcony to feel and enjoy the ocean and the mountains is located close by the beach and shopping areas.