- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
The Watermark (WM603) - Luxury 6th-floor Condominium at The Watermark with 2-BDR, 2-BA, AC, balcony
The Watermark (WM603)
2 Bedrooms for 6 guests (max. 6)1551 Ala Wai Blvd, Honolulu
This 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom, and 2 parking unit is located in the unique and luxurious Watermark building, tucked away in a lush garden at the end of a quiet street. It is a little oasis on the west end of Waikiki, within comfortable walking distance to both the Ala Moana Center and the famous Waikiki beach.
Upon arrival at the Watermark condo, you will see a beautiful fully equipped kitchen with mahogany cabinets, Brazilian granite countertops, travertine floors, and all stainless-steel Viking appliances. Enjoy central air-conditioning and relax in the living area of this unit, equipped with a TV and a cozy couch. And take in sunlight and stunning views of the mountains, ocean, and stunning urban Waikiki from this unit's extra-large lanai (balcony).
The ground-floor lobby of The Watermark, complete with Hawaiian artwork and comfortable seating areas, is spacious and open to both the pool and gardens. It steps down to a natural stone-tiled infinity pool terrace, complete with a lava-rock-enclosed hot tub. Nearby is a luxurious air-conditioned fitness pavilion with a sauna.
The amenities of this building include a state-of-the-art fitness room, infinity swimming pool, and spa, barbeque area, pavilion/lounge for entertaining, and storage area for bicycles.
The Watermark building is located just across from the Ala Wai Canal, on a quiet cul-de-sac with minimal traffic. This area of Waikiki has a quaint, residential feel, contrary to the majority of urban Honolulu. However, it is a prime location to experience all of what both Waikiki and the larger Honolulu area have to offer.
On one side, within walking distance, is the one-of-a-kind Ala Wai Harbor and the famous Hilton Hawaiian Village - home to Friday night fireworks, the Waikiki Starlight Luau, and countless shopping and dining options. On the other side, within walking distance, is Hawaii's largest mall (the Ala Moana Shopping Center), Honolulu's best beach park, and the rest of Honolulu.
View: Ocean, Mountains, City, Rainbow
Maximum Number of Guests: 6
Minimum Length of Stay: 30 Nights
Parking: 2 (covered secure parking. Included in the rate.)
Room Type: 2 Bedroom
Number of Bathroom: 2
Type of Property: Condominium
Check in and out Style: Self (Guests need to be registered in the security office by themselves.)
Address: 1551 Ala Wai Blvd #603, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Lei Hawaii Realty Inc.
State Registration Number: TA-125-678-4896-01
*Please read all of our terms and conditions before making a reservation. In the case that you do not understand our terms and conditions, or do not want to purchase the CSA damage protection fee or the deposit waiver, please do not reserve a vacation rental with Lei Hawaii Realty Inc.
*Persons over the age of 21 must make the vacation rental reservations, and are required to be present during the stay.
*No pets are allowed. As an allergy precaution, if any service animals will be accompanying you, we will need to be notified beforehand. If you fail to notify us, your reservation will be cancelled. If we become aware of an unauthorized pet after your stay, additional cleaning fees will be charged as compensation.
*Construction and maintenance on the property are a possibility. If this is the case during your reservation, access to the pool, landlady, and other amenities may be limited or restricted. Lei Hawaii Realty Inc. is not responsible for and will not compensate for these circumstances.
COVID-19 - Our company follows CDC guidelines - including 1-day gap between all reservations
- Address 1551 Ala Wai Blvd, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Floor 6
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 2
- Area 1113 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper, 2 Double/Full Bed
Reviews for this property
OutstandingChi Hun C. from N/A United States, 26. July 2021 Stayed for 30 days in June, 2021
Our family stayed for a month, and we were absolutely thrilled with the experience and the level of professionalism. Thank you
Perfect place for long time rentalSunnyvale United States, 23. June 2021 Stayed for 30 days in May, 2021
Great experience and price is reasonable
Precise property address:
1551 Ala Wai Blvd
None blocks from ---
Check in time
Check in after - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 10:00 AM (- )
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity king, sleep sofa /futon, toilet, tub, twin/ single
- Arrival day flexible
- Dining Dining Area
- Entertainment Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided
- Health and safety 1 day (24 hours)
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- Location type Monument View, Ocean View, Resort
- Outside Golf, Lanai / Gazebo, Outdoor Grill
- Pool spa Hot Tub, Private Pool, Sauna
- Room subtype bedroom
- Safety Emergency phone number: Fire, Emergency phone number: Medical, Emergency phone number: Police, Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities cycling, golf, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Long-term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit for Renters, Weddings
- Theme Away From It All, Family, Romantic, Spa, Sports & Activities