- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Banyan T-1 #1614 (WB14) - 16th floor corner unit of the Waikiki Banyan Tower-1 !!
Waikiki Banyan T-1 #1614 (WB14)
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)201 Ohua Ave., #T1-1614, Honolulu
Fully furnished, 16th floor, one-bedroom condo fit with everything you'll need to feel at home in Waikiki."
This unit is located in the Waikiki Banyan, a high-rise building situated on the eastern side of Waikiki. Within walking distance from the building are countless shops, restaurants, and the famous Waikiki beach. Nearby, you'll even find shopping centers such as the newly renovated International Marketplace, and entertainment venues such as the Waikiki Shell, the Honolulu Zoo, and the Waikiki Aquarium.
Inside the unit is a full-size kitchen complete with cookware, tableware, and appliances such as: coffee and rice makers, a stove, a microwave, and a full-sized refrigerator. You'll find a four-person dining room table in the common area, along with two sofa couches, and a two-chair table on the lanai - perfect for enjoying the Waikiki breeze. Finally, in the bedroom are two double-sized beds.
Within the Waikiki Banyan building, there is a recreation deck featuring a large pool, 2 hot tubs, saunas, and a snack bar & restaurant. In addition to tennis and basketball courts, putting/practice green, BBQ grills with outdoor picnic seating, and even a children's playground.
Additional benefits include a free parking pass and free private wifi for your entire stay.
Lei Hawaii Realty provides exceptional service for its guests. Let five-star reviews on Airbnb and Vrbo/HomeAway speak in favor of this. Hospitality is in their genes.?
The team at Lei Hawaii Realty truly loves Hawaii and wants to share with you this special feeling through affordable, greatly located, well-equipped lodging with everything you may require - from the swimming pool and tennis courts to small, genuine things like Kona drip coffee awaiting your arrival. The team of Lei Hawaii Realty is just a phone call away, or just a couple of blocks away from your apartment, if you need anything. Call in, stop by, Lei Hawaii Realty is always happy to speak with you. Lei Hawaii Realty team will make your experience unforgettable! Mahalo and Aloha!
View: Partial Ocean, Mountain, City, Canal, and Rainbow
Maximum Number of Guests: 4
Minimum Length of Stay: 30 Nights
Parking: 1 Covered
Room Type: 1 Bedroom
Number of Bathrooms: 1
Type of Property: Condominium
Check-in and out Style: Self
Address: 201 Ohua Ave., #T1-1614, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Lei Hawaii Realty Inc.
State Registration Number: TA-027-188-5312-01
* Please read all of our terms and conditions before making a reservation. In the case that you do not understand our terms and conditions, or do not want to purchase the CSA damage protection fee or the deposit waiver, please do not reserve a vacation rental with Lei Hawaii Realty Inc.
* Persons over the age of 21 must make the vacation rental reservations, and are required to be present during the stay.
* All rentals between December 22 and January 2 must be reserved for a minimum of 4 nights unless there is already a gap of fewer than 4 nights.
* No pets are allowed. As an allergy precaution, if any service animals will be accompanying you, we will need to be notified beforehand. If you fail to notify us, your reservation will be canceled. If we become aware of an unauthorized pet after your stay, additional cleaning fees will be charged as compensation.
* Construction and maintenance on the property are a possibility. If this is the case during your reservation, access to the pool, landlady, and other amenities may be limited or restricted. Lei Hawaii Realty Inc. is not responsible for and will not compensate for these circumstances.
*There may be annual preventative maintenance, cleaning, and repair to the swimming pool, jacuzzi, and deck areas. This process will require temporary closure of the fenced areas. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.
COVID-19 - Our company follows CDC guidelines - including 1-day gap between all reservations
- Address 201 Ohua Ave., #T1-1614, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Floor 0
- Elevator No
- Bathroom 1
- Area 594 ft2
- Beds 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper
Precise property address:
201 Ohua Ave., #T1-1614
None blocks from ---
Check in time
Check in after - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 10:00 AM (- )
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity sleep sofa /futon, twin/ single
- Arrival day flexible
- Attractions zoo
- Entertainment Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided
- Health and safety 1 day (24 hours)
- Kitchen Dishes & Utensils, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove
- Location type Monument View, Ocean View, Resort
- Outside Lanai / Gazebo, Tennis
- Pool spa Private Pool
- Room subtype bedroom
- Safety Emergency phone number: Fire, Emergency phone number: Medical, Emergency phone number: Police, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities golf, jet skiing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Long-term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Theme Adventure, Budget, Family, Romantic, Spa, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Close Match: Waikiki Skytower (WST02) matches Bathrooms (1.0), Bedrooms (1.0), Minimum Rental Periods (Nights) , Location (Waikiki East), Condominium Name (Waikiki Sunset) does not match Building, Accommodates1 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per month from $3,780 to $5,490 USD Plus taxes and fees.
Skytower, with its forward-thinking sensibility and striking VIEWS, is the perfect Hawaiian home-away-from-home! Partial Ocean, & Diamond Head from 26th floor with double parking stall
Close Match: Waikiki Sunset (WS03) matches Bathrooms (1.0), Bedrooms (1.0), Location (Waikiki East), Condominium Name (Waikiki Sunset) does not match Minimum Rental Periods (Nights), Building, Accommodates1 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per month from $3,480 to $5,040 USD Plus taxes and fees.
Just renovated! Eastern 36th floor 1-bedroom with \free parking, full kitchen, 1 king beds and a sleeper sofa, with stunning mountain views thanks to top to bottom windows and a balcony, is located next to the beach and other Waikiki leisure activities.
Close Match: Waikiki Sunset(WS01) matches Bathrooms (1.0), Bedrooms (1.0), Location (Waikiki East), Condominium Name (Waikiki Sunset) does not match Minimum Rental Periods (Nights), Building, Accommodates1 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per month from $2,970 to $4,320 USD Plus taxes and fees.
1 bedroom with free parking, full kitchen, a queen size bed and a sofa with fabulous mountain and ocean views located right next to the beach and other Waikiki leisure activities!
Close Match: Waikiki Sunset (WS06) matches Bathrooms (1.0), Bedrooms (1.0), Location (Waikiki East), Condominium Name (Waikiki Sunset) does not match Minimum Rental Periods (Nights), Building, Accommodates1 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per month from $3,330 to $4,830 USD Plus taxes and fees.
Bright simple 24th floor 1-bedroom condo with a free parking, full kitchen, 2 double beds, a sofa, ceiling to floor windows and a balcony with an astonishing partial ocean and partial diamond head views, is located close to the beach!!