- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Shore (WShore208) - 30 seconds to The Ocean! Waikiki Shore, 1 Bedroom with 1 Parking (WS08)
Waikiki Shore (WShore208)
1 Bedrooms for 3 guests (max. 3)2161 Kalia Rd., Honolulu
Contact a rental agent
Premium Vacation Rentals
Lei Hawaii Real Estate Company
or use Contact Us form
Great access to the Beach!!
There is the special gate to the beach only for the Waikiki Shore guests. They have also the hot shower for the guests in the path.
The garden is in front of your room and you will also see the ocean from the sofa and balcony!! The wide balcony withe the ocean and green trees view makes you feel relax everyday. Enjoy the breakfast and dinner there.
2nd floor room has higher ceiling compared to other rooms in Waikiki Shore. Also compare other 1 bedroom vacation rentals in Waikiki Shore.
Our room is completely renovated with Surf theme. Experience our "Endless Summer"!! Full size kitchen, cookware, bathtub, sofa bed, washer and dryer are equipped.
You enjoy the beach everyday and also the fireworks at the beach in front of this condo every Friday.
Park your car in the public parking "Fort DeRussy" (2141 Kalia Road ), which is across Kalia Rd. from this Condo, for FREE.
It is easy to get to many restaurants, too.
Enjoy your wonderful vacation with the sound of waves!!
No one experience ever. Feel Aloha and regain your energy!
View: Partial Ocean and Park
Maximum Number of Guests: 3
Minimum Length of Stay: 2 Nights
Parking: Yes (Included in the rate. It is about 3 minutes walk from the condo. "Fort DeRussy" (2141 Kalia Road ) Need to pick up the parking key and room keys in our office first to park.)
Room Type: 1 Bedroom
Number of Bathroom: 1
Type of Property: Condominium
Check in and out Style: Self (Need to pick the room keys and a parking card up at our office before checking-in. When the office is closed, it will be prepared in the lock-box hanging on the doorknob. The code for the lock-box will be sent to you around one week before your arrival. Please note that the building itself is closed at 0:00 am and you cannot enter into the building. You may keep the keys inside the room when you check out. You cannot use the 1st floor front desk for any service.)
Address: 2161 Kalia Rd #208, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
State Registration Number: 183-153-5616-01
* No pets allowed. If you will bring any service animals, you need to let us know in advance since there are guests and owners who have the allergic problems. If you do not mention about the service animals , your reservation will be canceled. And if we find out the fact after, you will need to pay for the additional cleaning fee as well as other compensation.
* Please understand there might be a construction and maintenance in the property. In that case, the guests might not use the pool, landlady and other amenities. Lei Hawaii Realty Inc. is not responsible for it and will not compensated for those reason.
* The person who makes a reservation has to be over 21 years old. And the person has to stay in our vacation rentals.
* During December 22 to January 2, the minimum rental periods will be 4 nights unless there is a gap less than 4 nights.
* Please read terms and conditions before you make a reservation. If you do not understand terms and conditions and do not want to buy the CSA damage protection fee, the deposit waiver, please do not make a reservation through this site.
- Address 2161 Kalia Rd., Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 0
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 505 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Great place by the BeachGraham B. from Irvine US, 12. August 2019 Stayed for 7 days in July, 2019
Fantastic condo that's right by the beach and close to the main strip for eating drinking and shopping. The condo was really clean and the bed was super comfortable. Really great place to stay
Great Place for Two in Waikiki!Michael O. from Irvine US, 03. June 2019 Stayed for 7 days in May, 2019
The location was great. On the edge of the packed downtown, the building is accessible (even though parking is across the street, there are loading parking spaces there for getting luggage to and from the building). You're close enough to everything you want in Waikiki. The beach is just outside the back door of the building with restaurants beachside as well as finer dining all around you. The pictures make it look like you're not that close to the water, but the beach view while eating breakfast on the lanai was all we hoped for. We had a minor problem which was addressed personally and promptly -- what more can you ask for if you're going to have a problem? This place was great for a couple on a vacation.
Precise property address:
2161 Kalia Rd.
None blocks from ---
Check in time
Check in after - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 10:00 AM (- )
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity combination tub/shower, king, sleep sofa /futon, toilet
- Arrival day flexible
- Entertainment Cable TV, Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Close to Town, Near Beach
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove
- Living Washer & Dryer
- Location type Beachfront
- Outside Lanai / Gazebo
- Safety Emergency phone number: Fire, Emergency phone number: Medical, Emergency phone number: Police, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities cycling, surfing, swimming
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Long-term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Theme Budget, Family, Romantic, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions