- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Sunset (WS06) - Diamond Head and Ocean View Waikiki Sunset (WS06)
Waikiki Sunset (WS06)
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)229 Paoakalani Ave, Honolulu
Contact a rental agent
Premium Vacation Rentals
Lei Hawaii Real Estate Company
or use Contact Us form
Be Cool... This is my own Hawaii!!
Monochromatic! Ocean and Diamond Head View with 1 Free Parking!!
This renovated 1 bedroom will provide you the perfect vacation!!
This remodeled one-bedroom condo features full kitchen, large bath, High Speed Wi-Fi, and Television. It is the great mountain and ocean views! Then this location is perfect with dozens of shops ranging from high end designers to local gift shops. While you're here make sure to experience Waikiki's world class cuisine as well. The amenities include pool, business center, activity desk, tennis court, BBQ, and more! It also comes with one parking space.
When you woke up in the bedroom, you will be surprised how beautiful our Diamond Head is!!
View: Partial Ocean and Partial Diamond Head
Maximum Number of Guests: 4
Minimum Length of Stay: 2 Nights
Parking: Yes (Included in the fee. Do not park the reserved space. Parking height limit is 6 feet.)
Room Type: 1 Bedroom
Number of Bathroom: 1
Type of Property: Condominium
Check in and out Style: Self (Cannot use the 1st floor hotel counter for check in nor any kinds of service. )
Address: 229 Paoakalani Ave #2406, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
State Registration Number: 012-217-3440-01
* No pets allowed. If you will bring any service animals, you need to let us know in advance since there are guests and owners who have the allergic problems. If you do not mention about the service animals , your reservation will be canceled. And if we find out the fact after, you will need to pay for the additional cleaning fee as well as other compensation.
* Please understand there might be a construction and maintenance in the property. In that case, the guests might not use the pool, landlady and other amenities. Lei Hawaii Realty Inc. is not responsible for it and will not compensated for those reason.
* The person who makes a reservation has to be over 21 years old. And the person has to stay in our vacation rentals.
* During December 22 to January 2, the minimum rental periods will be 4 nights unless there is a gap less than 4 nights.
* Please read terms and conditions before you make a reservation. If you do not understand terms and conditions and do not want to buy the CSA damage protection fee, the deposit waiver, please do not make a reservation through this site.
- Address 229 Paoakalani Ave, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 24
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 601 ft2
- Beds 1 Sleeper, 2 Double/Full Bed
Reviews for this property
Great viewGenevieve P. from Montreal CA, 12. November 2019 Stayed for 3 days in October, 2019
The unit was very clean and the view from the balcony was amazing.
Waikiki sept 2019AUROS FR, 07. October 2019 Stayed for 7 days in September, 2019
Very nice big size apartment, well equiped, safe, quiet, good location, good to have a parking space, nice view.
Very fast an easy to comunicate with rental agency.
Small coffe maker, would be good to have option to put TV in the bedroom, little things to fix in the apartment (curtains, paint), dust on the air conditioning grills, dust on the big ceiling fan.
リーズナブルで快適なお部屋Makiko O. from Setagaya JP, 04. October 2019 Stayed for 12 days in September, 2019
HonoluluNEW ORLEANS US, 23. August 2019 Stayed for 5 days in July, 2019
Enjoyable. The location is great if you want to walk to shopping and beaches. The pool is great as well. It could use more seating in the living room area. The beds in the bedroom are a bit small, it would have worked better for us if it was a queen bed.
LovelyKaren M. from United States, 05. June 2019 Stayed for 15 days in April, 2019
Good experience. Very clean.
I agree with another review that it would have been nice to have the basics in the cupboard like salt. However their was a generous supply of bathroom tissue which was nice.
The building clean and well cares for and it’s location is excellent.
I would recommend this apartment.
Precise property address:
229 Paoakalani Ave
None blocks from ---
Check in time
Check in after - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 10:00 AM (- )
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity combination tub/shower, double, sleep sofa /futon, toilet
- Arrival day flexible
- Entertainment Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove
- Location type Resort
- Outside Lanai / Gazebo
- Safety Emergency phone number: Fire, Emergency phone number: Medical, Emergency phone number: Police, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities cycling, golf, surfing, swimming
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Long-term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Theme Budget, Family, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Close Match: Waikiki Sunset (WS03) matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Location (Waikiki East), Minimum Rental Periods (Nights) (2), Condominium Name (Waikiki Sunset) does not match Building, Accommodates1 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per month from $3,360 to $24,030 USD Plus taxes and fees.
1 Bedroom, 1 Parking, Mountain View! 3 Blocks to Waikiki Beach!! This condo has 1 free parking. Enjoy this low price condominium for your next trip!!
Close Match: Waikiki Sunset(WS01) matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Location (Waikiki East), Minimum Rental Periods (Nights) (2), Condominium Name (Waikiki Sunset) does not match Building, Accommodates1 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per month from $3,210 to $22,710 USD Plus taxes and fees.
1 Bedroom with the Great Mountain View in Famous Condominium called Waikiki Sunset.